problem with booting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with booting.

I am a complete novice and i need help. i have a zgemma 2s but its not booting. it starts from oo on the box screen get to 50 and starts from 00 again. i understand it has to get to 100.
    The tv itself is stuck on openatv. pls help. Started when i mistakenly reset to factory setting.

you will need to reflash your box you have just wiped everything on your box using factory restore you will get images from here http://www.zgemma.tv/index.php?folde...1hLVN0YXItMlM= you will need to setup from scratch i suggest using openatv 5.1 as it is a good image

Comment

Hi
      I've done exactly the same on my h1 box whilst trying to flash it for the first time. Im using a sandisk cruzer blade 16gb (which apparently works) I've got vix on the usb but when I boot up the box it just counts 00-99 and doesn't say flash. Im guessing this is not flashing? Shall I try another stick? Thanks in advance.

Comment

remember and press the front power button when you see usb on the front display

Comment

please help I'm totally lost and needsome help.
          I have a zgemma h.2s and it's stuck on the boot. The remote won't work and it's trying to reach 100 but fails. Please help me

Comment

Originally posted by deeman View Post
            I am a complete novice and i need help. i have a zgemma 2s but its not booting. it starts from oo on the box screen get to 50 and starts from 00 again. i understand it has to get to 100.
            The tv itself is stuck on openatv. pls help. Started when i mistakenly reset to factory setting.
            Did you ever get your box to work properly after this?

Comment

I have followed all the above steps and still the box is stuck in boot mode trying to reach 100.
              :-( please help

Comment

I have followed all the above steps and still the box is stuck in boot mode trying to reach 100.
                :-( please help

Comment

Sometimes we face the problem with booting and do not know what to do. It is a great idea to share your problem here so that the people who knows the answer can reply and resolve the problem. From the AssignmentGeek I learned how to find such solutions.

Comment

Working...
                  X