Plugins not available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugins not available

Why does OpenATv plugins downloads now say "sorry feeds down for maintenance" Was down loading but more and more downloads said the chosen Plugin is "Unknown" until now "feeds down" Very frustrating - In the past have successfully loaded Plugins like "OPERA BROWSER" and "PORTAL MEDIA" but then "unknown" now "feeds down" HELP !!!

try using an older version of openatv

Comment

thanks bighun - yes had 4.3 directly from ATv so loaded via zgemma ATv link daily updates to 05052015 and now have access to many plugins including MediaPortal but now have not got Softcam Plugins - oscam / cccam. can you assist again.

also no OpenOpera browser - does have OpenOpera HBBTV

Comment

you will get the feed here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/euro...penatv+softcam you will need to register to get it make sure it is the mipsel ipk you get i use vucc v.08 to install ipk files put ip address of your box in top box leave password empty install the ipk to your box restart your box then press green twice and softcams should be there now

Comment

you will get openopera in extensions

Comment

thanks so far - I have subscribed to digitalworldz and downloaded softcam-feed-mipsel_1.0_all.ipk I then downloaded Filezilla and added that file plus the ZgemmaS2 box IP but unsure of port so tried 8001.

In box I activated FTP in Networks. when I click "Quick Connect" on Filezilla a message "Connection established, waiting for welcome message..." then "Error - Connection timed out ...... could not connect to server" Tried other ports and sftp, ftp. ftps but only partial success is with ftp:// or no prefix to the IP address.

Could not find a download of vucc v.08 hence Filezilla ? ! ! will very much appreciate your ongoing assistance preferably with Filezilla / Zgemma2S.

Comment

you will get vucc here you will need to register http://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread...ol-Centre-V0-8

Comment

again thanks - now have vucc v0.8 and loaded softcam plugins however none suitable so will search for other .ipk's - do they have to be for ATv or will VIX and PLi .ipk's operate on ATv / Zgemma ? sorry for being a slow learner, age is probably a factor but make progress with your help.

Comment

what softcam are you looking for i would just use the plugins made for openatv

Comment

cccam - 2.3.0 and oscam - ema 9963 I think is what I require - found some but not "mipsel" - more assistance please

Comment

sorry oscam - emu v9963 not ema

Comment

if you press green twice go to softcams and you can download cccam 2.30 there also there are oscam versions there

Comment

thanks again your quick reply - yes I have loaded cccam 2.3.0 from there and also all the oscams available - I believe the cccam 2.3.0 is OK but none of the oscams available in that Plugin work - I have tried each of them and still believe I require oscam - emu 9963

Comment

Take Doscam instead of OscamEmu. It's better for MIPS boxes.

Comment

tks zeini, bighun, tonight tried doscam v 0.24b with CCcam 2.3.0 but still no access with paid subscription SKY (Videoguard) working on my early model Vu+ Duo. Did work with ATv 4.3 CCcam 2.3.0 and Oscam emu 9963 on Zgemma S2 but changed to ATv 42 because other problems and lost Oscam emu 9963 feed. Don't know where it came from.

Comment

Working...
                              X