plugins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plugins

sorry posted this in the wrong section i have a zgemma h2s i bought this service xtreamtv when i load ipk on to the box it works but as soon as i switch the box of it loses the information so have to uninstall it reload xtreamtv the works again i am using filezila to load the ipk file

You can copy ipk-file on an usb-stick. With a good enigma2 image you plug on the stick on receiver. After about 10 seconds appears a question on tv, will you install plugin? After confirmation and selection the plugin on list press green button and plugin will be installed. Now you make a GUI restart and after restart the plugin is ready for use.

Comment

H i thanks for getting back i have tried both filezilla and usb same results loses the information i dont no if it is the plugin or the box i have tried three diffrent images wooshbuild 6.0 willowbuild and hd freaks same result?

Comment

I have downloaded attached file and installed on my box zgemma h5.2S Looks good for me. But I don't have access for test.

Comment

Hi zeini went to the drop box but getting error 404

Comment

I can't activate the mgcamd 1.38 and newcamd nline . Can someone help me
            I

Comment

Originally posted by Zuheir View Post
              I can't activate the mgcamd 1.38 and newcamd nline . Can someone help me
              I

Are you running your line as " CWS " in the newcam.list....

Comment

Working...
              X