Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bootloader Zgemma H.2S (H3) ?

Where can I find bootloader for H.2S?
    This one is correct for H.2S (dual core) http://www.opena.tv/bootloader/downl...tar-2s-h1.html ?
    When I try flash it (by USB) there is nothing to do (just like there is no USB stick - "Boot" and red light).

I've problem with start of my reciver. I've bootloop with red lamp. When I flash new image openATV form USB, there works fine (I can restart, no problem) to time when I swich him off (power off). After that, when I swich them on H.2S got a bootloop.

I've try openATV (5.1 few versions and 5.2), openVIX and openPLI - this same effect.

PS. - USB Kingston Data Traveller 8 GB (new).

Boot loader application is used to automatically upload the data and application into the system like computer etc. Opt the field of top 10 essay writing service that will helpful in the future use.

Comment

Mark has a channel readd fiction to get on it they can be shared among the post that also has the latest activity formation. Articles that can be shared on this blog have Vape products belongs to the fields they can be sold online through the sites along with pictures to take on it.

Comment

You can make your bootloader for H.2S by simply following the download and install instruction in the user manual. The Fulfillment center Philippines, can guide you further by the means of some physical examples on different operating systems at home.

Comment

Working...
        X