remote control slow / stopped working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remote control slow / stopped working

I have had the Zgemma H1 and as was working fine till recently when the remote control would either start to run very slow or stop responding altogether. I bought a new remote control and re-soldered the legs on the ir sensor inside the box just to make sure it wasn't a dry joint. It seemed to work fine for a short period of time then suddenly today it has started playing up again.

I have re-flashed it with 3 new flashes PLi , openATV & openVIX but all do the same. I have checked it the var/volatile/log and found this;-

Jan 1 01:00:29 zgemmass user.info kernel: Bad block table found at page 131008, version 0x01
    Jan 1 01:00:29 zgemmass user.info kernel: Bad block table found at page 130944, version 0x01

‚ÄčI'm now beginning to wonder if the there's is something abit more sinister going on with it rather than a new remote or flash. I have ordered a new ir sensor to replace the old one out but if that doesn't work I'm at a loss.
    Is there some way to check if there is a problem with the memory / processor hardware ?

Remote control slow stopped working, Recently i decide to take everything which they are showing. What is better and how can we people decide to take a perfect essay writing help online look where you can easily remote control in slow working style.

Comment

Working...
    X