KODI Linux Plugin 17.6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KODI Linux Plugin 17.6

Hi there. I have the H7S which is awesome by the way. I have added the KODI plugin, and added a build. All ok so far. However I cant play a movie and keep getting a message saying no pvr client installed and back end software ??? I have been reading other forums and people say its a file that needs installing. Can you advise how I can install this please? This is the message I get. There is no pvr option at all on the box to add on. Please can you advise? It says I need a tuner, backend software, and an add on

Originally posted by Kloppster3 View Post
    Hi there. I have the H7S which is awesome by the way. I have added the KODI plugin, and added a build. All ok so far. However I cant play a movie and keep getting a message saying no pvr client installed and back end software ??? I have been reading other forums and people say its a file that needs installing. Can you advise how I can install this please? This is the message I get. There is no pvr option at all on the box to add on. Please can you advise? It says I need a tuner, backend software, and an add on
    Open yr Terminal webif then type yr unsername always root then hit ENTER
    After you successful login, type command opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi
    and hit ENTER.
    KODI will be installed in yr machine.

Comment

Originally posted by zgemma730 View Post
      After you successful login, type command opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-kodi
      and hit ENTER.
      then try to install plugin from VADER

Comment

Originally posted by zgemma730 View Post
        and hit ENTER.

Thank you mate. Can you advise how i open Webif from inside zgemma or do I just put the box ip address into the pc and it picks up from there?

Comment

If you are a Linux operating system user then you have to use the many plugins which are required on the Linux best performance.so that they will make your system fast and trustmypaper will help you to take your information to the next level in a very simple way.

Comment

Working...
          X