Softcam panel problems installing on Zgemma H5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softcam panel problems installing on Zgemma H5

I have just received a Zgemma H5 and install the latest openATV but I cant seem to install cccam or mgcamd.
    I tried the softcam-feed.ipk but only mgcamd 1.35 shows up to install after install and only a couple of oscams I think cams 4 in total. I tried then to install 1.35 which showed up but it gives an error saying something cannot find on server or does not exist.

Can someone please explain , which is the correct softcam_feed.ipk for the H5 that allows me to install any mgcamd or CCcam. If you cant run cams then it's a £100 freeview box

Originally posted by AB154 View Post
    I have just received a Zgemma H5 and install the latest openATV but I cant seem to install cccam or mgcamd.
    I tried the softcam-feed.ipk but only mgcamd 1.35 shows up to install after install and only a couple of oscams I think cams 4 in total. I tried then to install 1.35 which showed up but it gives an error saying something cannot find on server or does not exist.

Can someone please explain , which is the correct softcam_feed.ipk for the H5 that allows me to install any mgcamd or CCcam. If you cant run cams then it's a £100 freeview box
    I have exactly the same problem as you and I have only just received my box two days ago.
    the I put the CCam on USB stick plugged in and it says the USB is blank.
    I have also tried to send it via filezilla and the cam is still not there?
    Not sure what's wrong with it as I am very frustrated and thinking about returning the box and buying the older models.

Comment

Install a OpenHDF-Image.
      Here you find in menue HDF-Toolbox...
      In this toolbox you can download many softcams and configs for this cams. You also can start the cams you have downloaded.

Comment

Im using the ipab image, and it also did not have the 1.35 mgcamd in their feeds, but i had a back up copy which i am now using with no probs at all, but it is in the H5,2CT Model that i have ??
        Last edited by wullboy; 06-16-2017, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X